Monday, December 22, 2014

I'm Back

After a two-year hiatus I decided to come back to my long, lost blog.  I'm not quite sure why I stopped blogging but I do know why I decided to start-up blogging again.  For several reasons:
  • I want to reconnect with you guys in a more cohesive and in-depth way.  I would like to start reflecting more on what my art means, the messages I have to share with myself and my viewers; the feedback you might have for me is very important and much appreciated.  I think blogging is a tool I can use to become closer to my work.
  • I miss seeing my artwork in a blogging format.  I love to have a timeline of my creative life.
  • I'm looking forward to organizing my thoughts through written words.  The ongoing writing will hopefully preserve a few of those brain cells I still have left.
  • I'm looking for my voice in word and pictures and I'm planning on finding it in my blogging.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Beth! I'm looking forward to the exciting work you will be presenting here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your vote of confidence, docnad!

      Delete