Thursday, March 22, 2012

Take Note and...The Winner is Announced


Introducing my "Trio of Trees" note cards.
I love these new cards which are professionally printed
on beautiful heavy-weight, glossy stock.  They're blank 
inside which makes them very versatile and a nice large size,
too at 5"x7".  
You can even
frame them and hang them on your wall.
The note cards are sold in sets of threes all wrapped
up in pretty packaging.  They make a great gift, too.
You can find them available here.



And the winner is...
Steph Wadeson is the lucky winner of
last week's contest I held here on my blog.
Steph, please send me a note with your
info. so that I can mail out your chosen piece
of artwork.

Happy Spring to all of you!
xo
Beth

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...love those tree cards! Great new things are constantly happening at your shop, Beth!

    ReplyDelete