Monday, March 19, 2012

Some ABC Time-Out

Yesterday my eyes feasted upon Venetian glass mirrors,
Murano glass outsized chandeliers, decorative pillows
and bedding in every color you can imagine.
All this happened thirty minutes away from
my home right smack dab in the middle of
Manhattan.
I took a long-needed girl's getaway and
ran away to ABC Carpet and Home.
It really is an amazing store filled with so
much inspiration.  If you've never been,
try to get there at some point.
You'll be in awe.
Until then, I hope you enjoy the
following photos I took of my
outing.











*************************************

I want to also mention that I'm holding
a contest where you can win any one of
my prints of your choice.  All
of the details are in my previous
The contest was
going to end yesterday
but I've extended it
for a few more days until 
this Wednesday to
give more of you a chance
to enter.

xo
Beth


2 comments:

  1. OMG..that looks awesome...what a feast for the eyes and soul...sounds like a great day...Hey Im in New York too...woo hoo..Theres no place like NYC...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love that you posted this. I LOVE CRAZY LOVE about ABC. I use to visit NYC all of the time now not much. I just adore this place. Your photos are wonderful as is your blog. Thanks for being the artist you are. Smiles from Minneapolis. Kelli

    ReplyDelete