Monday, February 27, 2012

Sharing A Dream


My blog has been taken for granted the past couple of weeks
while I've been doing lots of work in my on-line class,
While learning a lot from Beth Nicholls and Kelly Rae Roberts,
I feel as if I can barely focus on anything else
while being immersed in this intensive class
which has been filled with much information and "homework"
on soul searching so far.
Right now we're on a break before we dive into
a five-week long session on the more productive business
end of the process.
I haven't slept well because my mind's been filled with
all sorts of ideas about my business, the directions I
can take it in, the dreams I have for my work.
When I do sleep, my mind's filled with the most vibrant
of dreams.
Above is my latest piece of artwork which I created using
pen and ink and acrylics.

Sweet Dreams,
Beth



4 comments:

  1. I have heard so many great things about this course...may have to take it next year. Loving your artwork!! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Beth, you are in a wonderful place of growth right now. I applaude you and love love love this artwork! Go girl!! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like cars infect i like car racing i want to say that these type of cars are the best and the best cars around the world.these are rarely known cars in some countries like pakistan an india and other under developing countries.i like it really i like it very much.i want to spend my whole life to this field because this is fantastic and super cool job i like it. Chevrolet Lumina Power Steering Rack

    ReplyDelete