Thursday, December 8, 2011

Maybe We Can Meet

I have a few new pieces here
and here and a sampling
of them below.

Our House


Best Friend Garden


November Woods

***************************************************


I've also been getting ready for my Trunk Show
this coming Saturday and would LOVE it
 if you're anywhere in the area, to come
on over and say "hi".
It's the first trunk show I'm doing in a long
time and this time around my close
friend and mosaic artist, LibbyAnn Denenberg
will be there with me selling her artwork, too.
The local on-line paper did a nice little story on
the two of us if you would like to take a look:

xo
Beth





1 comment:

  1. Once again, these are gorgeous!

    If you'll pardon my stating the obvious, "Our House" is a very, very, very fine house. There, I've said it. I tried to control myself, but I couldn't. Really.

    ReplyDelete