Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thought of the Day or Can Disorganization Really and Truly be a BIG Blessing?


I really do appreciate this quote by A.A. Milne
and created this collage to compliment
the thought.  It's available in my shop
mounted on cradle board.
*********************
On another note, don't tell anyone but I
played hooky from work for a 
few hours yesterday and escaped
to the movies.
I've wanted to see Sarah's Key since
it was released, and finally did.  It was worth
the time I lost here in my studio 
because it
was a wonderful, beautifully written and
edited movie about 
the way our lives are
intertwined and the stories 
we all create
while in this world and the impact we leave.
If you haven't had the chance,
escape to the movies if you can and see 
this one.

xo
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment