Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Photo-Op: A Quilted Summer


I feel as though I've been wrapped-up in Summer
happenings.  Each day I wake-up and think I
have all the lazy time in the world to
drink up the warm weather and before
I know it, the day's gone.
***********
The above "quilt" is something I put together
to show you just a few of the new
designs I've been creating that
will be featured on my fall line of
I can't wait to show you the finished
products--lotsa lace, beautiful damasks,
cool back to school prints, and
some prairie florals.
Coming very soon--almost like the end
of Summer.  

xo
Beth

2 comments:

  1. These designs are inspiring. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the patterns and prints - I love Fall - I cannot wait for my favorite season to arrive!
    ~Kristine

    ReplyDelete