Thursday, July 21, 2011

Heat Wave and Some Hot New Designs

One hundred degrees out and I'm finding it a bit of a
challenge to focus on my work.  The only things
 getting me through the heat wave
are visits to a friend's pool and a limeade 
drink that I've been perfecting.
Lots of freshly squeezed lime juice,
simple syrup, ice water, and ice--for a fancy touch
I slice up limes and float them in my glass.
Basic and delicious!


In addition to my trying to stay hydrated,
I've been working on new designs for
My Pink Porch and my line of buckets.

Along Came Molly

Blackboard

Dusty Plaid

Nana's Attic

Phoebe

These are just some of my new patterns
that any of my buckets are available in.
I'll have even more vintagey florals
and back to school cool patterns
coming soon.

keep cool
xo
Beth






3 comments:

  1. delightful art!!
    by the bucketful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sweet beth, i am loving your selection of patterns. Very pretty! Have a lovely merry happy friday and love to yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *heart* the dusty plaid! Green and plaid are 2 of my favorites. Keep cool my dear! :-)

    ReplyDelete