Wednesday, July 6, 2011

From the Drawing Table of...


Lots going on here lately.
I've been busy shipping out many of the below in
several new fun prints.

{my Classic Bucket in Vintage French Posters} 

All of my buckets can now be found in my
second  etsy shop.


I've also added new rectangular glass pendants to
my etsy shop here with more on their way, and
lots more prints, too.

*****************************************

I also have to tell you that it's been pretty fun
spotting my artwork on the new hit show:
I'm not sure how great I would be at
giving you the names of all the characters,
but ask me where any prop or wall art is
located on the set and I'll be able to
tell you right away!

xo
Beth





3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I really need to snatch up a bucket one fo these days! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very talented!
    The glass pendants look wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the buckets and the pendants, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete