Thursday, June 16, 2011

Here's What I've Been Doing









Here are my Baby Buckets in many different vintage designs.
Almost ready to be shipped out...  Just a few more layers
of varnish and they'll be set to go!
I've also been doing a bit of juggling in my Etsy shops.  Yup,
I did say "shops".  You'll now (or very soon-still in the process of listing)
 be able to find all of my buckets and vintage-inspired prints in
my shop, My Pink Porch.


hope your day is filled with memories of
cotton candy and peanut shells--
back to the buckets...

xo
Beth




5 comments:

  1. wow they are so pretty. do you paint them all individually? that must take you ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are soooooo cute!
    You just amaze me Beth!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest sweet beth, yoour buckets are soo adorable and pretty!! I really adore them so much. Have a lovely merry happy friday and love to you!

    ReplyDelete