Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Trip to London and the English Countryside Starts Here


i figure i'll just start at the beginning of my trip.  there was so 
much to see and
 do and love my past week away.  it was an experience
 i'll never forget! 
i was able to sneak in a couple of wonderful days
exploring the city of London before
 going off
to the Yorkshire Dales for the 
Do What You Love 
retreat.
below are some photos
from my first day in the
city.  most of the
time i spent in the fabulous area
of Notting Hill on Portobello Street.
please stay tuned the remainder of this week
where i'll share with you more
of my fantastic journey.

xo
Beth

gate at Hyde Park



blueberry-colored home on Portobello Rd.

shopping

old tin boxes

window shopping

a bit more window shopping


pastel row houses

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! I've always wanted to visit London - someday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, portobello, my old stomping ground! Lovely photos Beth. Great to meet you and hope to meet you again sometimes! Maybe your side of the pond next time?? xx Moyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, this looks amazing! It looks like you had great weather too! Can't wait to see the retreat photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome...so jealous! (Love the blueberry house!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beginning is a very good place to start! So glad I got to meet you in person. Can't wait to see what you blog about next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I would love to do some serious shopping over there.

    SMiles,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest sweet beth, beautiful photos and i would also love to visit london some day! :) Thanks so much for sharing! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos! I wish I could go there one day!!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great article! The pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete