Friday, May 6, 2011

Harrod's Here I Come!


i'm busy packing for my trip to London and York which i leave
for this sunday.  i'll be going on my very first art retreat.
this is one mother's day i won't ever forget!
i'm so grateful for this upcoming experience and promise
to take lots and lots of photos of my adventure
so that i can share it with you.
so i wish you all a happy weekend, a happy mother's day to
those of you who are fortunate to be moms, and a
wonderful week ahead!
see you soon with photos to share, a giveaway
and newly designed products to reveal.

xo
Beth

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic event for your first art retreat! Have a fantastic time! Happy Mother's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an absolutely fabulous time!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time! I wish I lived closer and could be there also:)

    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to share your trip to London and the Yorkshire Dales, funny how you came here for a retreat and I am heading to CT in October for my 1st retreat....

    Yorkshire is so beautiful and London architecture amazing


    YoUr canvases are soooooo vibrant x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send me an e mail goldbettyboop at g mail dot com as you were
    The 1st person to leave a comment on my new blog you deserve a THANK YOU gift x so I will need your address

    ReplyDelete