Friday, April 8, 2011

Warning: Ultra-Addicting!




I've been playing a bunch on Pinterest lately.  Have you tried it?  So much fun.  That's
where I found this beautiful photo.  You basically can create collections (or boards) of images
that you find on-line.  The images in your collections can be shared via Facebook, Twitter,
and blogs.  Be careful though, once you start it's hard to stop.

Happy weekend to you all!  I'm planning on clearing a path in my studio and hopefully doing
a lot of artwork.

xo
Beth

3 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet beth, it's wonderful to be back on the swing of things here on blogland. Pinterest sounds like fun and that is such a gorgeous photo. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I'm on pinterest ... but have not been there in a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right about it being addictive!!! But I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete