Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Photo-Op: Falling in Love

Autumn could possibly be my new favorite season.
After driving around one day this week on a gorgeous, sunny day, with my 
camera sitting next to me in the passenger seat of my car, I felt myself
falling in love.  The colors were absolutely breathtaking!  Intoxicating!
I really don't remember the colors of Fall being this intense.
I'm glad I had my camera with me that day because
I do think that was about the last of it.  The trees are just
about bare today, only a few leaves remain dangling from the branches.
But we have photos to remember...













8 comments:

  1. Wow,your pictures are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! You must live in a great place for fall leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth these are beautiful leaves. Red leaves are my favorite. And the deep purple run a close 2nd. Great shots Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos have taken my breath away ... such beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a autumn addict. I truly wish it lasted longer. I'm watching the last of the golden leaves fall from the trees. I live in northeast OH. I can honestly say I love all seasons but fall has captured my heart the deepest. Your pix are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic! Where did you take these?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those are incredible. I especially like the purples in the second picture. I really miss seeing the Fall colors here in Florida. I lived in Ohio for 5 years and thought it was so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete