Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Tiles in a Funky Shop


I'm so excited!  My tiles have been installed in my friend's new boutique and they look very cool.  I showed you the tiles I had been working on in my previous post here.  Well now the store's complete and my funky tiles add a unique and colorful splash to the front window.  Andrea's done an amazing job putting together her little store in Larchmont, NY.  It's a wonderful cross between an upscale Soho boutique and a bohemian shop you would find in Woodstock.  Creamy walls compliment the dark, chocolate, wood floors while copper piping add a modern and unique way of displaying clothes.  I also love the shabby plum color she painted the shelves and the rich, multi-colored drapery.  The store looks fabulous and I wish her the best of luck!  If you're ever in the area, make sure to stop by Avenue P at 2105 Boston Post Road and tell Andrea that I sent you.

xo
Beth

ps-postcard designed by yours truly








9 comments:

  1. That is so neat... they look amazing Beth! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG beth, they look soooo BEAUTIFUL!!! Your design is truely amazing! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwww! I love them!!!!! Do you sell them? They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these tiles look fab! Must have taken you a loooong time, but WELL worth it! Shop looks lovely too...oh to be near NY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silvia ByrneOctober 20, 2010

    Beth those tiles look stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth, the tiles are simply gorgeous! And I love the shop too!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for all the sweet comments!

    Heather, I'm starting to sell them now that people
    are seeing them at the store : D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tiles Beth! Your friends shop looks lovely, wish I was closer I love to see it all in person~ Have a lovely rest of your week. ~~Theresa

    ReplyDelete