Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Palette of Flowers










These are a few of the last of the photos I took right before Summer's end.
I think some of these flowers were ahead of themselves in terms of the season.
I did find a lot of color inspiration in these photos and created a few color palettes
from the actual photos.  Each palette below is in corresponding order with the photos above.






I'll make sure to share my newest designs with you based on the
above color combinations very soon.




4 comments:

  1. I love this, Beth. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun combinations - I can't wait to see what you create using them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these are gorgeous and inspiring! I am always looking out for flowers palettes ~ very very pretty colors! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete