Friday, July 23, 2010

Studio Art

I've been working on several new collages that I would love to share with you.

COME FLY AWAY--mixed media collage with acrylics on fiber board 12"x12"
                                                                             
                       
                                  
DREAMWEAVER--mixed media collage with decorative papers and acrylic on fiber board 18"x24"


                              

BLOOM BLOSSOM GROW GIRL--acrylics, pen and ink, and Photoshop 8"x10"

                                                                     

 

FLOWERS BY THE SEA--collage done in acrylics, pen and 
ink and Photoshop 8"x10" 


    
        

6 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of beautiful art. I like the Come Fly Away the best, I think. I never tire of looking at your bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like "dreamweaver" and "come fly away"
    I am working on a collage on a painted background and I know it isn't finished but I am not sure of what to do with it. I hate when I run out of juice in the middle of a piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love!! All the gorgeous colors just make me SMILE! :) Beautiful work.

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your colorful comments
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore all your art. You are so talented. I love that you have your own style! I'm still searching for mine:) Your art is on my wishlist! And I love your photos of the flowers from your last post...so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete